1. Toom's articles in Kvant.
2. Vasilyev, Gutenmacher, Rabbot, Toom.
Zaochnye Matematicheskie Olimpiady.
3. Gelfand, Lvovsky, Toom. Trigonometry.
4. A. Toom. Monopoly of word as a factor of power in games. Non-Symmetric Communication, Focalization and Control in Games. Semiotics and Informatics, Moscow, VINITI, 1976, Issue 7, pp. 112-127.
5. A. Toom. The Role of The Sign Situation in Games. Semiotics and Informatics, Moscow, VINITI, 1978, Issue 10, pp. 133-141.
6. A. Toom. On the learning Process in The School by Correspondence.
Postal Tuition of Mathematics to Students of 8-10 Forms, Moscow U. Press, 1979, pp.10-21.
7. A. Toom. Towards a Reflexive Analysis of Artistic Prose. Semiotics and Informatics, Moscow, VINITI, 1981, Issue 17, pp. 170-189.
8. A. Toom. Reflexion in the Artistic Prose: A study of M. Yu. Lermontov's "Hero of Our Time".
Semiotics and Informatics, Moscow, VINITI, 1985, Issue 25, pp. 136-152.
8. A. Toom. Who and How Should be Taught in Advanced Schools? Family and School, 1989, n. 1, pp. 5-7.
9. A. Toom. Solution of Non-Standard Problems and Development of Meta-Abilities.
New Methods and Means of Teaching, 1989, n.1(9), pp.77-81.
10. A. Toom. The Club "Computer" as a Stimulating Informatic Medium.
Scientific and Technical Libraries of USSR, 1989, n. 3, pp. 28-31.
11. A. Toom. Individual Experience and The Scientific Way of Thinking.
(Comment on P. Tulviste's "Cultural and Historical Development of Verbal Thinking").
Language and Cognitive Activity. Moscow, 1989, pp. 95-103.
12. A. Toom. Fragment of the Russian translation of "Gauss" by W. K. Bühler.